Sunday, February 27, 2011

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.


First of all, ever since I read this book I started saying 'bleep' (If you've read the book, you know what this means). Anyway, I know I said this on my last review but I am addicted to paranormal books, so this book was just perfect for me. I have to admit this book exceeded my expectations. I expected just the typical paranormal book, but it was more than that. This book had me literally hooked. And not only was it interesting it was also funny. I haven't laughed with a book ever since I read Jinx by Meg Cabot, but this book just made me laugh way too many times. People in my class even asked me if I was okay cause I started laughing out of nowhere, little did they know I was reading Paranormalcy. Evie is a very funny, relatable character and one of my favorite main characters EVER. Another thing, I read Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, and Fragile Eternity, and I knew faeries were bad. But it wasn't until I read this book that I discovered  how bad faeries were, I was actually afraid of Reth. I can say nothing bad about this book, there is nothing bad to say. It was amazing, awesome, incredible, wow! And those aren't even describing how great the book was! Amazing job by Kiersten White! I highly recommend Paranormalcy.

How many stars?
5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment