Here's some tips on how to stay awake during the rest of the Read-a-Thon
1. Don't be afraid to splash your face with really cold water every once in a while
2. Play some music, one that really gets you hyper and keeps you awake (classical music not recommended)
3. Also, don't be afraid to pour ice into your shirt and pants, just sayn'.
4. Cheer yourself up, repeat this in your head SLEEP WON'T BEAT ME!
5. Eat something!
6. Drink lots of soda.
7. Do NOT read lying down, there's a 90% chance you'll fall asleep if you do that!
I hope these tips will help you a lot in the next hours. Happy reading!
Oh, and remember...