Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read-a-Thon, 24 hours

I made it! WOOO, I can't believe I actually made it, but I did. I had such a blast, even during those times when I was falling asleep. And I'm happy because I got lots of reading done. I will definitely sign up for the next one :D


Now some read-a-thon questions;


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2am and 5am
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Vampire Academy by Richele Mead and many others that would take too long to write
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

no, it was perfect, i had a blast
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

The trending topic on twitter, the cheerleaders, the mini-chalenges and the hosts
5. How many books did you read?

5
6. What were the names of the books you read?



Percy Jackson
8. Which did you enjoy least?

Tithe
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
yeah, come up with creative cheers, they inspire the reader more
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Definitely participating again!






Thanks you for all the cheers and comments!! Now I'm going to bed right now cause I need my beauty sleep. Night!




Final outcome!

Books read:
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Tithe by Holly Black
Spiked by Sandra Glover
Cryer's Cross by Lissa McMann 

*Didn't finish All Unquiet Things but who cares? I made it! 


Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Tithe by Holly Black
Spiked by Sandra Glover
Cryer's Cross by Lissa McMann 
7. Which book did you enjoy most?

3 comments:

Heather said...

\o/

You did a great job! Did I read that right? You made it the whole 24 hours? OMG, I am sooo impressed! Way to go!

Andrea Orva said...

Thanks :D

Audrey said...

How do you sign up?

Post a Comment