It often happens that you read a book (or a series) you love it, and then you realize you have no idea what to read next. Here are some tips that I use for when this happens to me:
1. If you read a book and you loved it, check out if that author has written other novels that you may like. Because you may not like them, but same author means more or less same writing style. And personally, if there's one thing that calls me when I read a book besides the plot and characters, is writing style.
2. If you have a Twitter account, follow authors you love. Because some of them post good recommendations and you never know what you may find.
3. Look for the book (or books) you read on Amazon. There's a recommendation list below the book synopsis, and sometimes they have really good ones.
4. If you really love to read, create a Goodreads account. You can make book lists, join groups and add friends who have the same taste. Those friends tend to have really good book recommendations.
5. If you want to read a more detail synopsis of the book, some of them have a Wikipedia page. But beware of spoilers, cause Wikipedia's full of them.
6. If you like to read, and a based-on-a-book movie is coming up, check it out, you might like it. And remember, most of the times the book is better than the movie.
7. ALWAYS make sure that you know what the book is about. Because even thought a cover is a huge part of the book, it's not the whole thing. In this case, you can judge a book by it's cover, just don't choose a book because it's cover.
Those tips have always worked for me, so I hope it works for you.